Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mini-Vacation...That's what's up!!

So, in the last week from 5/5-5/13, I've had a mini vacation! We've had 4 days off in that short period of time, as well as desk warming for much of the remaining days! I love it! The days off have been Children's Day, Buddha's Birthday, the "sandwich day" as my friend explained; is the day between a weekend and a holiday; no need to come to work, and Teacher's Day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate being a teacher than to be off of work! LOL.

During this time, I decided to try and see some South Korean culture...the rain zapped my energy some of the time, but I did manage to get out and see the Oeam Folk Village (just minutes from my apartment), and go to the The Independence Hall of Korea in Cheonan! I have some great pictures to show you!

Click here to view pictures. I hope you enjoy!

Not much to talk about today; until next time, <insert blank face here.> :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment