Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring....

So, it's been non-stop rain for the past like 5 days straight! I mean rain every 2 hours or so...or just raining for a straight 6 hours!

At least it's not cold and rainy, right!? LOL...gotta count your blessings.

Anyhoo, it's been a slow, but interesting past couple of months since my last post. Things are going very well with the new schools and contract, and I'm seriously considering another year in Korea after this contract is up. Hey, why not? I have great friends (few, but that's all you need), a great doggie (Joey) and a car that gets me from point A to B, with no troubles...My sister and niece are still here, and LIFE IS GOOD.

I'm slowly but surely reacquainting myself with Jesus and all the fullness of joy that He has for me...I mean really, this is what this journey was all about, and I'm very happy and satisfied...

On different notes, the Boryeong Mudfest 2011 is happening next weekend!! I'm excited, because I hear it's a lot of fun...trip may be cancelled if I'm not feeling better though. I have a mild, yet irritating, summer cold. You know the kind where your nose is stuffy but running...your head feels like it's about to explode...and your nose area has pressure??? Yep, that's how I feel. And now, as I type, I'm sweating like a pig. Granted, it's very humid today...but I don't normally sweat like this! Back to the point of getting better...I have Mudfest going on this weekend, and the following Friday, I'm flying out for Boracay, Philippines!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I am "super-uber" excited! I thought coming to S.K. was exciting, but this....THIS is me fulfilling my dreams! I can't wait to wake up to paradise...SN: Hope it's not raining...but even if it is, I'll be waking up in paradise! Can't wait to taste Filipino food, and get massages on the beach, and explore caves, and snorkel and etc, etc. I'm really gonna enjoy myself.

After all, I need to find a future spot for my honeymoon!! LOL. That was so left-field, but a woman can dream right...dreams do become reality, I'm living proof of that. I think I'll even take my notebook to hopefully get some inspiration for my upcoming novel.

Well, that's all I have for you today...one day, I'll share with you my near "banged up/locked up" experience...but not today; I'm not ready to rehash that just yet...still too fresh. Until next time, remember, every action begins with a thought...choose to think positively, and your dreams WILL become reality. (at least that's what I believe) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment