Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum...I smell the blood of a drunken bum...

Work has settled down. I did what I do best, communicated, and it seems most things are back to normal. I'll be getting a new roomie in a week. Sigh. I don't expect the worst, but I am bracing myself for it nonetheless.

On an entirely different note, I am so sick and tired of the drunk men outside of my window! Korean men like to get drunk during the week, which is pretty opposite of Americans who get drunk on the weekend. LOL. Or at least keep it in doors during the week. These men; every night; are heard loudly and abrasively talking outside of my window. Then--it never fails--20 mins later, someone is urling! Ugh. I do not have a strong stomach when it comes to throw up! Think I'm going to buy me some ear plugs. I just hope that it doesn't prevent me from hearing my alarm clock...lol...now that's desperately needed!

With the weather getting colder, my body is automatically going into hibernation mode! I do not want to get out of the covers in the morning, and I do not want to be out after the sun goes down--both of which I currently have to do. LOL. It's all good though. I'll take the good with the bad. Hopefully my working out will help fight against the winter blues and pounds! Ugh, especially the pounds. :-)

I got up this AM and walked around the lake. You've heard me refer to it as Asan Lake, well it's really called Sinchang Hole (pronouced Shinchong). It was a nice day to do so...and I feel excellent! Man, you walk differently when you do something to take care of yourself...you just feel better.

Until next time, don't wait for others to do for you, do for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment