Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Cooling Down...yet Heating Up

Well, it's been a few days since my last post, and SO much has happened. I think I mentioned how cool it was getting so soon before however, yesterday I had to wear a scarf around my neck! If you're wondering, yes; I am cold natured. So for me, 65 degrees is a little chilly. At night, the temperatures drop down into the mid 50's, and to me, that's freezing!

Anywho...the good thing about all this, is that my hair is doing what I want it to do for now! This past Saturday, my sister straightened it for me, and I've made it all the way to Wednesday without re-flatironing it! Whoa....not even a professional job, and it's stayed this long!! If you're not natural, you wouldn't understand. LOL. Here's some pictures of my hair:

Alright, well on to the juicy part! Unfortunately, there will be some changes coming sooner than I expected! My roomie is going home at the end of the month....WAAAAAA! I am very sad about this, and the way the whole situation was handled by the school was straight BOGUS! I won't go into detail, but to say...this doesn't give me a good feeling, especially after what happened with me.

Since I am on the world-wide web, I won't share specific details, but I will say that recent events have shown that this particular school is not all it cracks up to be. I am still enjoying  my job, but the lack of  straightforward communication is driving me completely up the wall! I have to try and figure out what the school's administrators are thinking half the time, and then, when I do voice a specific concern or valid question, it is made to look like I'm either not doing all I can do (which I'm working on), or that my concern is just unsubstantiated. 

Well, prayer does change things, and I plan to pray until God reveals to me more about myself, and reveals a solution. And I know He will. Until then, I have separated myself: body; soul; and spirit. I am guarding my heart, and am keeping a positive outlook. Things won't always be this way; and when I'm looking back from the other side, I will be much wiser, stronger, and more stable. I know that all my steps are ordered by the Lord, so I cannot go wrong! (Yes, this is me encouraging myself--Like David!)

So, I'll be getting a new roomie in less than a month. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. I'm sure things will be fine. I'm easy enough to get along with right? (don't say a word!)  LOL

Oh, SN: One of my students is a collector of many things. He asked me for an American stamp, and he gave me a Korean stamp. He allowed me to take a picture of his Japanese and Chinese currency today. Below are pictures.

Until next time, Love your neighbor as yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment