Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

WWG???!!???

Soooo, it's a lazy Saturday morning. I've just finished some editing work, and am looking forward to doing nothing for most of the day.

My body is obviously telling me to rest. I've been sick going on 3 weeks now. They say when it rains, it pours! (whomever they are) But really, I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, and received treatment and medicine for a whopping 14,000 won...equivalent to about $12 USD. I was diagnosed with the flu. Everyone around me said that it took forever for me to get sick, compared to how quickly they became ill after moving here.

The medicine worked for the terrible part of how I was feeling. However, now, 2 weeks after the medicine is gone, I still have a head cold, and a terrible, painful cough! Looks like I'll be going back to the doctor soon. I've tried all the OTC medicines I have at home, but I'm convinced this needs professional help.

Anyhoo, this is why I'm committed to staying indoors for most of this weekend. Last weekend, I was feeling much better, and decided to go to Everland with BSSK (Brothas&Sistas of South Korea) and had a blast!

Here's some pics: BSSK in Everland

Oh, I am thinking about getting my own place. I miss my old roomie...I obviously have a new roomie. She's alright, but I miss my old roomie. At the end of the day, I wish to come home alone...to no other noise but my own. In the mornings, I wish to wake up alone...to no other noise but my own. End of story. LOL

Nothing more to report here. Until next time....Kimchi!

No comments:

Post a Comment